Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Carrots
8 oz Brussels sprouts
8-16 oz carrots
1-2 Tablespoons olive oil
1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim ends off each Brussels sprout and slice in half.
- Peel and julienne carrots.
- Place carrots and Brussels sprouts in a baking dish and toss with olive oil and salt (I honestly never measure, just sprinkle, drizzle and toss).
- Roast in the oven for 35-40 minutes, stirring once, until vegetables are tender when pierced with a fork and some edges are beginning to brown.
Check out these other roasted vegetable recipes: